So, here we are, in the illustrious company of Syria and Nicaragua, as one of the only three countries in the world that are not part of the Paris International Climate Agreement. I believe that, since he has been in the real estate business for his entire career, Donald Trump knows a great deal about that business. I believe that career politicians, know a great deal about politics. I am amazed that these adept people do not believe that the 97% of life-long scientists that believe in global warming know much about it. It seems that those who don’t want global warming to be true, perhaps for economic reasons, share this delusion, including the other 3% of scientists. It has been going on, faster and faster, and demonstrably so, since the start of the Industrial Revolution. I’m sorry, but desire does not trump (pardon the expression) reality.